Obstacles to Achieving your Dreams
Sign up for the launch of my Book and receive FREE Launch BONUSES:
For some reason part of the human condition is to face hurdles and obstacles. What stops us is that we often give up in the face of life’s challenges.
A successful life always involves coming across obstacles and working out how to overcome them.
Some of the most common obstacles to achieving our dreams and wonderful lifestyles are:
- Some people just don’t know how or where to start;
- Some people chase money instead of their passions;
- Some people don’t go after what they most love doing;
- Some people forget their calling;
- Some people’s dreams get buried by the busyness of life;
- Some people settle for second best;
- Some people just follow the crowd, and react to life;
- Some people just waste their most precious resource – time;
- Some people just don’t know how to plan and set goals to achieve their dreams;
- Some people expect life to be easy and therefore give up when they meet a challenge;
- Some people lack the energy to keep smashing through obstacles;
- Some people make the wrong decisions and pile up self-made obstacles in front of them;
- Some people let their fears or limiting beliefs or mental barriers determine their outcomes.
There are dozens of ways in which the challenges of life try to stop us living in excitement, freedom, abundance and joy. This website is all about showing you:
- How and where to start;
- How to identify and develop your gifts and abilities;
- How to find and thrive in what you love doing;
- How to hold on to your calling;
- How to stay focused on achieving your dreams;
- How to ensure you never settle for second best;
- How to be proactive and take control of your life;
- How to preserve and nurture your most precious resource – time;
- How to plan and set goals and achieve your Perfect Lifestyle;
- How to meet and beat the challenges of life;
- How to find and grow the energy you need;
- How to make the right decisions to make your journey easier;
- How to eradicate fears, limiting beliefs and mental barriers that are holding you back.
There are no insurmountable obstacles to you achieving your dreams and your aspirations. There are hundreds of examples of people who had bigger challenges than you and I, but who achieved in wonderful ways and lived incredible lives.
Tip #1 Look Up
Take your eyes off the obstacles and instead look up and ahead. Visualize the Lifestyle of your dreams and get energy, enthusiasm and motivation from where you are heading, not from what is going on right now.
Tip #2 Bite Sized
There is an old Indian proverb: “How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.”
Take each obstacle and deal with it in single bite-sized piece at a time. In time it is you who will prevail.
Tip #3 Look Back
Sometimes it is very beneficial to look back and see how far you have come. Celebrate where you are now compared to where you were five years ago. Look back at previous obstacles you have conquered. Remember your past victories and allow them to give you power to smash through the next obstacle.